Requirement: Jelly Bean 4.1.x API level 16 or higher
size: 19.20 MB (20137775 Byte)
Splitvid - Split Video Camera Description
The first split video app for Android devices. Split video and camera allows you to create more than one clips and images on the same scene. Clone yourself on a video or picture, create illusion videos and images, create funny moments and many more. Split video and camera is straight forward, very simple and easy to use. Explore your creativity, capture your moment and share it with your friends.
- 10 seconds free recording (get unlimited recording and no ads through the in-app purchase)
- 1 frame (get more frames through the in-app purchase)
- 6 free frames (get more frames through the in-app purchase)
- Self Timer (5s,10s)
- Basic Filters
- Get the no ads version through the in-app purchase
Tag: split video, split photo, split picture, split movie, clone video, clone movie, twin video, twin picture, twin movie.
- This application uses openCV library licensed under the BSD License and its source can be downloaded here: http://opencv.org/
- This application uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.ffmpeg.org/)
- The sounds in this app use http://www.freesfx.co.uk
*This app might not be compatible with tegra devices.
*If you have any suggestions or problems, please contact us through our email below. Thank you.
Splitvid - Split Video Camera 220.127.116.11
Improved performances for better results.
Bug Fixed: Mirrored screen problem in some devices